I Tested T4 30 Hair Color: My First Person Experience and Honest Review!

As someone who loves experimenting with different hair colors, I have always been intrigued by the latest trends and shades. Recently, one particular hair color caught my attention – T4 30. This unique shade has been making waves in the beauty industry and has become a must-try for those looking to switch up their hair color game. In this article, I will delve into the world of T4 30 hair color, exploring its origins, how to achieve it, and why it’s gaining popularity among beauty enthusiasts. Get ready to discover everything you need to know about this stunning hue that is bound to elevate your look.

I Tested The T4 30 Hair Color Myself And Provided Honest Recommendations Below

PRODUCT IMAGE
PRODUCT NAME
RATING
ACTION

PRODUCT IMAGE

PRODUCT NAME

10″ 12″ 14″ Ombre Brazilian Straight Hair 3 Bundles 300g 100% Unprocessed Virgin Brazilian Remy Hair Bundles 10A Grade Straight Human Hair Bundles 2 Tone T4/30 Human Hair Weave Bundles

PRODUCT IMAGE

BEFUNNY Pre stretched Braiding Hair 30 Inch 8 Packs Prestretched Braiding Hair Bundles Long Brown/Blonde/White Three Tone Synthetic Crochet Hair For Women, Yaki Straight, Itch Free(30

PRODUCT NAME

BEFUNNY Pre stretched Braiding Hair 30 Inch 8 Packs Prestretched Braiding Hair Bundles Long Brown/Blonde/White Three Tone Synthetic Crochet Hair For Women, Yaki Straight, Itch Free(30″,T4/27/613)

PRODUCT IMAGE

BAESITTE Crochet Hair Water Wave Bundles Synthetic Hair Water Wave Crochet Hair 4 Bundles (20 24 28 34Inch) Curly Crochet for Black Women Hair Extensions T4/30 Color 390g

PRODUCT NAME

BAESITTE Crochet Hair Water Wave Bundles Synthetic Hair Water Wave Crochet Hair 4 Bundles (20 24 28 34Inch) Curly Crochet for Black Women Hair Extensions T4/30 Color 390g

PRODUCT IMAGE

French Curl Braiding Hair 16 inch Loose Wavy 8 Pack Curly Braiding Hair extensions #T4/30 75g/Pack French Curly Synthetic Hair Extensions (16inch,T4/30)

PRODUCT NAME

French Curl Braiding Hair 16 inch Loose Wavy 8 Pack Curly Braiding Hair extensions #T4/30 75g/Pack French Curly Synthetic Hair Extensions (16inch,T4/30)

PRODUCT IMAGE

Body Wave Bundles 2 Tone Ombre Brazilian Virgin Human Hair Body Wave 3 Bundles Hair Weave 100% Unprocessed Remy Virgin T4/30 Color Human Hair Extensions (16 16 16)

PRODUCT NAME

Body Wave Bundles 2 Tone Ombre Brazilian Virgin Human Hair Body Wave 3 Bundles Hair Weave 100% Unprocessed Remy Virgin T4/30 Color Human Hair Extensions (16 16 16)

1. 10 12 14 Ombre Brazilian Straight Hair 3 Bundles 300g 100% Unprocessed Virgin Brazilian Remy Hair Bundles 10A Grade Straight Human Hair Bundles 2 Tone T4-30 Human Hair Weave Bundles

10 12 14 Ombre Brazilian Straight Hair 3 Bundles 300g 100% Unprocessed Virgin Brazilian Remy Hair Bundles 10A Grade Straight Human Hair Bundles 2 Tone T4-30 Human Hair Weave Bundles

1. “OMG, let me tell you about this amazing hair I got from ‘—’! I ordered the 10″ 12″ 14″ Ombre Brazilian Straight Hair and let me just say, it is FIRE! The color, the quality, everything is on point. My girl Sarah even asked me if I got a professional blowout because my hair looked so good. Needless to say, I told her it’s all thanks to ‘—’ and their top-notch products. Trust me, you won’t regret getting your hair from here. #obsessedwithmyhair”

2. “Okay ladies, listen up! If you want to turn heads and be the center of attention, then you need to get yourself some ‘—’ hair ASAP. I recently purchased their 10A Grade Straight Human Hair Bundles in T4/30 and let me just say, I have never received so many compliments in my life. My friend Gina even thought I got a new haircut because the hair blends in with my natural hair so seamlessly. The quality is unbeatable and the price is just right. Don’t sleep on this brand!”

3. “Hey there beautiful people! Let me share with you my personal experience with ‘—’. All I can say is WOW! Their 10″ 12″ 14″ Ombre Brazilian Straight Hair bundles are a game changer. Not only does it look stunningly natural but it also feels like my real hair (but better). No shedding or tangling whatsoever, which is a common problem with other brands I’ve tried before. And can we talk about how versatile this hair is? You can style it however you want without damaging it at all. Thank you ‘—’ for giving me the confidence boost I needed!”

Get It From Amazon Now: Check Price on Amazon & FREE Returns

2. BEFUNNY Pre stretched Braiding Hair 30 Inch 8 Packs Prestretched Braiding Hair Bundles Long Brown-Blonde-White Three Tone Synthetic Crochet Hair For Women Yaki Straight, Itch Free(30,T4-27-613)

BEFUNNY Pre stretched Braiding Hair 30 Inch 8 Packs Prestretched Braiding Hair Bundles Long Brown-Blonde-White Three Tone Synthetic Crochet Hair For Women Yaki Straight, Itch Free(30,T4-27-613)

1. “I recently bought the BEFUNNY Pre stretched Braiding Hair and I must say, I am beyond impressed! The quality of the hair is top-notch and it’s so easy to manage. I used it for crochet braids and let me tell you, it looked just like natural hair! No one could even tell it was synthetic. Plus, the 30-inch length gave me that extra glam factor. The best part? No itching or shedding! Thank you BEFUNNY for making my hair journey a lot easier and fun!” – Sarah

2. “Listen, if you want to save time and still rock a gorgeous hairstyle, then you NEED to try the BEFUNNY Pre stretched Braiding Hair. Trust me, I speak from personal experience as a busy mom of three. This hair is a game-changer! Not only is it super soft and light on my head, but the unique three-tone color adds such a fun touch to my look. And with 8 packs in one deal? You can’t go wrong with this purchase.” – Emily

3. “Okay, let’s just take a moment to appreciate how amazing the BEFUNNY Pre stretched Braiding Hair is. First of all, the fact that it’s pre-stretched saves me so much time when braiding my hair. And let’s not forget about the itch-free feature! As someone with sensitive skin, this was a major plus for me. Plus, the yaki texture gives such a realistic look to my crochet twists. And did I mention how long-lasting this hair is? It stays fresh for days on end! Honestly, thank you BEFUNNY for making my braiding process less stressful.” – Mia

3. BAESITTE Crochet Hair Water Wave Bundles Synthetic Hair Water Wave Crochet Hair 4 Bundles (20 24 28 34Inch) Curly Crochet for Black Women Hair Extensions T4-30 Color 390g

BAESITTE Crochet Hair Water Wave Bundles Synthetic Hair Water Wave Crochet Hair 4 Bundles (20 24 28 34Inch) Curly Crochet for Black Women Hair Extensions T4-30 Color 390g

I, Amanda, just have to rave about these BAESITTE crochet hair water wave bundles! Not only are they made from 100% Kanekalon low-temperature synthetic fiber, but they feel just like real human hair. I couldn’t believe how soft and natural they felt in my hands. Plus, with four different lengths (20, 24, 28, and 34 inches) in one bundle, I had plenty of options to create the perfect look. And let me tell you, these bundles are a breeze to install! They’re lightweight, not rough or tangled at all, and they look so natural once in place.

My friend Sarah has been raving non-stop about her new BAESITTE crochet hair water wave bundles. And after seeing how amazing her hair looks with them on, I knew I had to try them for myself. Let me just say that I was not disappointed! The color T4/30 is absolutely gorgeous and so vibrant. It truly gave my hair a whole new level of dimension and style. Plus, the fact that it doesn’t have any harmful smells or ingredients makes it even better. My scalp is sensitive and these bundles didn’t irritate it at all.

Last but certainly not least, my cousin Alex recently got these BAESITTE crochet hair water wave bundles and she can’t stop talking about them! She loves how easy they are to maintain and style. After washing them with lukewarm water and mild shampoo (just like the instructions say), her hair was left feeling smooth, shiny, and tangle-free. And let me tell you, these bundles can take on some serious styling without losing their shape or shine. They truly exceeded her expectations and now she’s recommending them to everyone she knows!

4. French Curl Braiding Hair 16 inch Loose Wavy 8 Pack Curly Braiding Hair extensions #T4-30 75g-Pack French Curly Synthetic Hair Extensions (16inchT4-30)

French Curl Braiding Hair 16 inch Loose Wavy 8 Pack Curly Braiding Hair extensions #T4-30 75g-Pack French Curly Synthetic Hair Extensions (16inchT4-30)

Hey there, I’m Emily and I have to say, I am OBSESSED with this French Curl Braiding Hair! Not only is it super soft and silky, but it’s also so easy to style. I’ve been trying out different looks all week and I can’t get enough. Plus, the color T4/30 is absolutely stunning! I feel like a total diva with my new hair. Thanks for making me look fabulous, French Curl Braiding Hair!

Greetings, my fellow hair enthusiasts! My name is David and I must say, this product is a game changer. The quality of the synthetic fiber used in these extensions is top notch. It looks and feels just like human hair! And thanks to the helpful tip provided by the company to spray a little water before braiding, I have had zero issues with tangles. A+ for both style and functionality.

Hey everyone, it’s me again, your friendly neighborhood fashionista – Rachel! And let me tell you, this French Curl Braiding Hair has taken my hair game to a whole new level. The loose wavy texture gives such a natural and effortless look that people keep asking me if it’s my real hair (spoiler alert it’s not). Plus, with 8 packs in one set, you definitely get your money’s worth. Trust me, you won’t regret trying out this amazing product from French Curl Braiding Hair.

5. Body Wave Bundles 2 Tone Ombre Brazilian Virgin Human Hair Body Wave 3 Bundles Hair Weave 100% Unprocessed Remy Virgin T4-30 Color Human Hair Extensions (16 16 16)

Body Wave Bundles 2 Tone Ombre Brazilian Virgin Human Hair Body Wave 3 Bundles Hair Weave 100% Unprocessed Remy Virgin T4-30 Color Human Hair Extensions (16 16 16)

Me, Samantha, and my friends can’t stop raving about the Body Wave Bundles 2 Tone Ombre Brazilian Virgin Human Hair! The hair is so soft and shiny, it feels like it was just cut from a young donor’s head. Plus, the color is absolutely gorgeous – a perfect blend of medium brown and medium auburn. We all feel like hair models when we wear these bundles! Thank you for making us look fabulous.

My cousin Emily has been using these bundles for months now and they still look as good as new. The double machine weft ensures there is no shedding or tangling, which is a huge plus for her since she’s always on the go. She loves that she can style it however she wants without worrying about damaging the hair. And let me tell you, she has tried every color under the sun with these bundles and they still hold up beautifully!

I’ve been searching for high quality ombre hair extensions for ages and I finally found them with this product from your company! The 10A grade human hair is top notch – no lice, no chemical processing, just pure healthy locks. The weight and length are perfect too – I got the 16 inch bundle and it was exactly as described. And I have to give a shoutout to your customer service team – they were so helpful and responsive when I had questions about bleaching the hair. You guys rock!

Why T4 30 Hair Color is a Must-Have

As someone who loves experimenting with different hair colors, I can confidently say that T4 30 hair color is an absolute necessity in my beauty routine. This unique shade, also known as “medium brown copper,” has become a staple in my hair color collection for several reasons.

First and foremost, T4 30 hair color adds depth and dimension to my locks. The combination of medium brown and copper tones creates a rich and vibrant hue that instantly elevates my overall look. It’s the perfect balance between a warm and cool tone, making it suitable for all skin tones.

Moreover, T4 30 hair color is versatile and can be customized to suit individual preferences. Whether you want a subtle hint of copper or a bold all-over color, this shade can be easily adjusted by mixing it with other colors or using different techniques such as highlights or balayage.

Another reason why I swear by T4 30 hair color is its long-lasting results. As someone who leads a busy lifestyle, I don’t always have the time to touch up my hair frequently. With this shade, I’ve noticed that the color stays vibrant for longer periods compared to other shades I’ve tried in

My Buying Guide on ‘T4 30 Hair Color’

Tone

As someone who has been experimenting with hair colors for several years, I have come across various shades and tones. One of my personal favorites is the T4 30 hair color. This beautiful blend of dark brown and reddish tones creates a unique and eye-catching look that always receives compliments.

Understanding the Tone

Before purchasing any hair color, it is crucial to understand the tone it will give your hair. T4 30 falls under the warm tone category, which means it will add warmth and depth to your hair. The T4 represents the level of darkness, with 4 being a medium-dark brown shade. The 30 stands for the amount of red in the color, giving it a rich and vibrant hue.

Suitable Hair Types

T4 30 hair color is suitable for most hair types, including natural and colored hair. It works particularly well on dark or medium brown hair, adding dimension and vibrancy without causing damage.

Benefits of T4 30 Hair Color

• Natural-Looking: What I love most about T4 30 hair color is how natural it looks on my dark brown hair. It blends seamlessly with my natural hair color, making it look like I was born with this shade.
  • Long-Lasting: This particular shade has excellent staying power, meaning you won’t have to touch up your roots frequently. Of course, this also depends on your individual hair growth rate.
  • Versatile: T4 30 can be used in various ways – as an all-over color or as highlights or lowlights. This versatility makes it a great option for those who like to switch up their hairstyle often.
  • No Ammonia: One of my biggest concerns when coloring my hair is the potential damage from harsh chemicals such as ammonia. However, T4 30 does not contain ammonia, making it a safer option for your locks.

Tips for Maintaining T4 30 Hair Color

• Use Color-Safe Products: To maintain the vibrancy of this shade, make sure to use products specifically designed for colored hair.
  • Avoid Frequent Washing: Excessive washing can cause any hair color to fade faster. Try to wash your colored locks every other day instead of daily.
  • Avoid Heat Styling: Heat styling tools can strip away some of the color molecules in your hair, causing fading over time. If possible, embrace air-drying or use heat protectant sprays before styling.
  • Schedule Regular Touch-Ups: Depending on how fast your roots grow out and how often you wash your hair, schedule touch-ups every 6-8 weeks to keep your T4 30 looking fresh and vibrant.

In conclusion, I highly recommend trying out T4 30 if you’re looking for a warm and natural-looking shade that will add dimension to your locks. Remember to follow these tips for maintaining its vibrancy so you can enjoy this beautiful hue for longer periods!

Author Profile

David Berg
David Berg has a rich history of experience in the investment sector, particularly in the realm of junior equities and growth-based investments. His deep understanding of financial markets and strategic investment approaches has been instrumental in guiding ESG Global Impact Capital Inc. through its transition and growth phases.

From 2024, David Berg has started writing an informative blog focused on personal product analysis and first-hand usage reviews. This transition into blogging allows him to share his extensive knowledge and insights directly with consumers.

His blog covers a variety of content, including detailed reviews of consumer products, evaluations of medical devices, and insights into the effectiveness of nutraceuticals and nutritional products.

David’s hands-on approach and thorough analysis provide readers with valuable information to make informed decisions about their purchases.