ESG Global Impact Capital Inc. is a Canadian Investment Issuer focused on investing in projects aligned with the 17 United Nations Development Goals as detailed at the following link https://sdgs.un.org/goals.
Our Investments are intended to participate in the potential cashflow, growth and impact of our portfolio companies.
How We Invest
April 2020, Global Impact began transition from primarily investing in Canadian Junior equities securities to grow based investments with focus on emerging companies to establish cashflow and expanding into the global microcap financial markets. The Company will review opportunities in various industry groups primarily aligned with the 17 United Nations Development Goals as detailed at the following link https://sdgs.un.org/goals based upon the perceived protection of capital and risk analysis of the potential rate of return and social impact.
- Consumer Products in the Health Care Sector in alignment with UN Sustainable Development Goals. This include medical devices, nutraceuticals and nutritional products.
- Critical Mineral Exploration - as detailed on https://www.nrcan.gc.ca/sites/nrcan/files/mineralsmetals/pdf/Critical_Minerals_List_2021-EN.pdf
- $100,000 to $250,000 Sweet spot
- $500,000 to 1,000,000 Will Do
- Over $1,000,000 Will usually be project manager or syndicate partner on deal over this dollar amount