ESG Global Impact Capital Inc. is a Canadian Investment Issuer with two primary objectives; invest into existing cash flowing business with products or services which promote a better quality of life. Global Impact does invest financial seed capital or will be an angel equity partner/investor for emerging companies. Our Investments are intended to participate in the potential cashflow and growth of Global Impacts portfolio companies.
How We Invest
April 2020, Global Impact began transition from primarily investing in Canadian Junior equities securities to grow based investments with focus on emerging companies to establish cashflow and expanding into the global microcap financial markets. The Company will review opportunities in various industry groups based upon the perceived protection of capital and risk analysis of the potential a rate of return.
The management of ESG Global Impact wants to disclose to potential companies seeking capital from us to understand how we make our investment decisions.
- Protection of Capital- When presenting an investment opportunity to Global Impact we want to know how our investment will be protected. Working in the Global Emerging Microcap market is speculative therefore we ask, “How is our capital protected?” Protection of our capital is primary, we are willing to speculate but you should know how to protect us.
- Return of our capital- We want to know when we will get our initial investment capital back. Maximum of 39 (36 +3) months from the initial investment with 51(48+3) months on a case-by-case basis.
- Rate of Return on our Investment- Please provide details of what we should expect as a rate of return on the investment. We want to make a profit therefore please demonstrate how we will benefit financially from working with you.
- Consumer Product Good in the Health Care Sector. This include medical devices, nutraceuticals, nutritional products, and others…
- Natural Resource Projects- Gold Mines, Industrial Minerals, Fertilizers, and other commodities-based investments.
- Variety of Financial Services or Financial Products offered by companies.
- $100,000 to $250,000 Sweet spot
- $500,000 to 1,000,000 Will Do
- Over $1,000,000 Will usually be project manager or syndicate partner on deal over this dollar amount